The Qualified Professional of Corporate Real Estate (QPCR) curriculum is designed to help you build a strong foundation in corporate real estate (CRE) and advance your business and leadership skills. The QPCR is targeted to individuals with less than five years of experience in CRE, for those looking to refresh their skills, or for an introduction to other CRE areas as you work toward earning the widely recognized QPCR designation. QPCR Learn + Connect Group Programs provide customized collaborative learning experiences that elevate your knowledge base while incorporating personalized mentoring sessions with CRE professionals, leaders and faculty for an overall enhancement of your professional network.
So what are you waiting for? Enroll in the QPCR and join a group program today!
Why Become a Candidate?
- LEARN the knowledge and skills required to be successful in corporate real estate (CRE)
- CONNECT with experienced CRE professionals who can help guide your professional development journey
- GROW through peer support and exploration of ideas
Why Become a Mentor?
- SUPPORT those new to CRE by sharing your expertise and experience
- CONTRIBUTE to the industry by helping develop the leaders of the future
- GAIN formal recognition as a CRE Mentor
One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination. - John C. Maxwell